Buy Swiss Travel Pass Flex online or at station

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 December 2018 at 15:13:22 #819131

I will be in Switzerland for 3 weeks but have 6 days in which I will not be traveling so am planning to buy the 15 day flex pass. The hotels where I am staying offer a local transport card so I will use that on the days I don’t use the flex pass. It looks like the flex pass cannot be downloaded and must be mailed. Is this correct? I will not activate the flex pass until the third day in the country. I’m thinking to wait until I arrive in Switzerland to buy the flex pass. I will be taking the Glacier Express during my stay so I will make the seat reservations 3 months out because I understand that one doesn’t need to have the pass in hand in order to make seat reservations. Will this work?

• The thread ‘Buy Swiss Travel Pass Flex online or at station’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.