Swiss Travel Pass Flex for Bernina Express

Swiss Travel Pass Flex for Bernina Express

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
BenFoodRoad
BenFoodRoad
7 posts
Jun 1, 2017 - 2:37 PM

I understand half-fare card is good to buy tickets at around 50%. It is good for all kinds of transportation.

My question is: If I buy Swiss Travel Pass Flex, can I use it with Bernina Express, and other rails like going up to Pilatus and Jungfraujoch. I know I can have discounted cable car tickets.

Thank you for helping me.

Lucas
Lucas
3339 posts
expert &
Jun 1, 2017 - 3:39 PM in reply to BenFoodRoad

Hi BenFoodRoad,

The Swiss Half Fare Card discounts all tickets at 50%. The Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Travel Pass Flex covers almost all routes in Switzerland 100%.

The Bernina Express is covered fully by either Swiss Travel Pass - you must make reservations however as well which you can buy here.

The links for the rail passes above have sections on how to buy the pass and what routes and mountains are covered fully or partially.

Cheers!
Lucas

Last modified on Jun 1, 2017 - 5:56 PM by Annika

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017