Swiss Travel Pass Flex promotion travel days

• Lior
    Participant
    1 post
    28 December 2020 at 21:04:34 #825753

Hi

I want to ask

Is there any limitation of consecutive days for Swiss Travel Pass Flex Promo ticket?

In case there is , if i buy ticket for 8+2 days and validate the it from 1’th of month , can i choose consecutive days like 6-15 of month?

thanks a lot

Lior

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6378 posts
    29 December 2020 at 10:21:12 #934555

Hi Lior,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

Briefly, the Swiss Travel Pass Flex provides free travelling on selected travel days within 1 month from the 1st day of validation. Under the current promotion, the pass is valid for 3 months and includes extra free travel days depending on which ticket you purchase.

So yes, if you purchase a 8-day Swiss Travel Pass Flex, you will get 2 extra days of travel free and you can choose to validate it on the 1st and use the remaining days for travel between the 6th to 15th. I don’t know what your itinerary is like but I’m guessing you need a ticket to travel on the 1st to get to your base and would only be travelling extensively from the 6th to 15th. In which case, I would consider combining a Saver Day Pass and a regular Swiss Travel Pass. Of course a Swiss Travel Pass Flex works too.

You can find more information about how to use the Swiss Travel Pass flex here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpassflex. Click on the promotion tab for information about the current promotion.

Links to the regular Swiss Travel Pass and Saver Day Pass below:

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass Flex promotion travel days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.