Swiss Travel Pass for 3 nights Zurich in October?

• Kfabre1660
    Participant
    10 posts
    21 March 2021 at 5:04:45 #825797

Hello

my girlfriend and I are planning to visit Switzerland in late oct 2021 pending we are able to travel airlines hotels all booked w free cancellation just in case we aren’t allowed to travel. We are starting our trip in Munich arriving on a Monday 3 nights so we will be taking rail from Munich to Zurich on a Thursday 10/21arriving around noon staying 3 nights then flying out to Rome for 3 nights before heading back to states. Again, this is if we are allowed to travel by this time. We planned on seeing lauterbrunnen and take the cable car? To schilthorn thrill walk and possibly trummelbach falls if time allows in one day. We want to see as much as possible so we wouldn’t be stopping at one place too long we are ok I see it let’s move along. We definitely would like to do mt Titlis on last day and stop in Lucerne for a few hours on way back to Zurich. So my question is should I purchase the Swiss travel pass 3 day or just purchase tickets as we go? If it’s a matter of saving 80-100 usd total then I’m all for getting travel pass to avoid purchasing tickets every time we hop on a train. Any tips thoughts would be very much appreciated

Thank you

K Fabre

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass for 3 nights Zurich in October?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.