Cost for Swiss Travel Pass for family of 4

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 April 2018 at 15:29:43 #815366

Hi

We are a family of 4. Two adults and two children aged 7 and 3 years. I would like to know what would be the cost of the travel pass and would both of my kids be free?

Also do you provide any special discounts for senior citizens as my parents would probably be joining us.

Also does the travel pass allow the use of the glacier express free of cost ?

Thank you for your time.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 April 2018 at 16:37:03 #882455

Hi Sanober86200,

It depends on the number of days your Swiss Travel Pass is valid. Prices can be found here: http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

For your kids you’ll have to order the Swiss Family Card. This one is free of charge and your kids will travel for free. Unfortunately there’s no such thing as a discount for senior citizens.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    16 April 2018 at 18:25:52 #882456

Thank you Chantal!!

we would be there for 4 days. So if I ask for a family card I would only need to buy two Swiss passes, is that right?

Arno
    15484 posts
    16 April 2018 at 19:36:52 #882457

That’s correct Sanober. Simply fill out all passengers and their ages and you’ll receive the right passes/card. Chantal’s second link lists the purchase options.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 April 2018 at 6:50:14 #882458

Thank you Arno.

• The thread ‘Cost for Swiss Travel Pass for family of 4’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.