Cost for Swiss Travel Pass for family of 4

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 16, 2018 - 3:29 PM

Hi

We are a family of 4. Two adults and two children aged 7 and 3 years. I would like to know what would be the cost of the travel pass and would both of my kids be free?

Also do you provide any special discounts for senior citizens as my parents would probably be joining us.

Also does the travel pass allow the use of the glacier express free of cost ?

Thank you for your time.

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Apr 16, 2018 - 4:37 PM in reply to Removed user

Hi Sanober86200,

It depends on the number of days your Swiss Travel Pass is valid. Prices can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

For your kids you'll have to order the Swiss Family Card. This one is free of charge and your kids will travel for free. Unfortunately there's no such thing as a discount for senior citizens.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 16, 2018 - 6:25 PM

Thank you Chantal!!

we would be there for 4 days. So if I ask for a family card I would only need to buy two Swiss passes, is that right?

Arno
Arno
11586 posts
expert &
Apr 16, 2018 - 7:36 PM in reply to Removed user

That's correct Sanober. Simply fill out all passengers and their ages and you'll receive the right passes/card. Chantal's second link lists the purchase options.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Apr 17, 2018 - 6:50 AM in reply to Arno

Thank you Arno.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018