Jul 7, 2018 - 4:13 AM
Hello! My name is William from Canada. My girlfriend and I are exploring Switzerland for 10-14 days, and would appreciate suggestions on the most cost-effective method of travelling - especially regarding the inclusion of Mont Blanc Express and Golden Pass in the Swiss Travel Pass. Our current itinerary is as follows:
1. Chamonix, France (2 nights) - looking into taking the Mont Blanc Express from Chamonix->Martigny (if covered by Swiss Pass), then on to...
2. Montreux, Switzerland (3 nights) - following Golden Pass line
3. Interlaken/Lauterbrunnen (4 nights) - following Golden Pass Line
4. Lucerne (2 nights) - following Golden Pass Line
5. Zurich (2-3 nights) - then off to Austria!
Any must-do's in any of these spots would also be hugely appreciated!