Swiss Travel Pass online purchase and booking

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
arpitjain
arpitjain
7 posts
May 30, 2017 - 3:15 AM

If I buy Swiss Travel Pass online from SBB website, will I be able to trail tickets for Golden Pass line by just paying reservation fees? If yes, will I get confirmed seat numbers immediately? Will I be able to print those tickets?

arpitjain
arpitjain
7 posts
May 30, 2017 - 6:47 AM

I have purchased swiss travel pass from sbb website. But I don't know how can I use my card to reserve seats for Golden Pass line trains. Please help!

Lucas
Lucas
10385 posts
expert &
May 30, 2017 - 9:57 AM in reply to arpitjain

Hi arpitjain,

I replied on your other post - no need to make separate posts for similar questions. :)

Cheers!

Laisofun8
Laisofun8
38 posts
May 31, 2017 - 12:22 PM

Reservation of seats for Golden Train can be arranged online as Lucas given. After the procedure, e- mail be forwarded to verify your booking. Then print out along with your journey. The STP you had bought is a prove for your train ticket fare while the e-mail prove your seat reservation .

hope this helps you

LAI SO FUN

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019