Swiss Travel Pass - consecutive or flex?

Swiss Travel Pass - consecutive or flex?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Chanahpat
Chanahpat
19 posts
Jun 13, 2018 - 5:23 PM

I am very confuss of which travel pass to buy.My stay in Switzerland is 10 days.My 1st 3 nitesis in Bern, follow by4 nites in Wengen.Sightseeing starts from Wengen.My last stop is Lucerne for 3 nites.From Lucerne to Basil , flying out .I am thinking of getting the 8 days tickets and 2 days point to point tickets .Can advice me of which type to buy.?I am flying back to Zurich for 1 nite again what type of ticket can I buy for 1 day. Kind rgds. Patricia

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
4879 posts
expert
Jun 14, 2018 - 12:33 AM in reply to Chanahpat

Hi Chanahpat -

Could you list your days in a simple list?

I find myself confused by your reference to Zürich, and 1 daywhen?

Also, please tell us when you are traveling.

Slowpoke

Lucas
Lucas
8004 posts
expert &
Jun 14, 2018 - 5:16 AM in reply to Chanahpat

Hi Patricia,

Did you see my reply to your last post here? https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/swis s-travel-pass-or-swiss-travel-pass-flex

I would suggest the Swiss Travel Pass (not flex) but doing the math will tell you the best pass for your itinerary.

Arno
Arno
10911 posts
expert &
Jun 14, 2018 - 11:27 AM

Don't forget that the Flex version of the pass doesn't give you any discounts on non-travel days. So if you want to do a boat trip or cable car on such a day you'd pay full price. The regular Swiss Travel Pass is almost always the cheapest and most convenient choice. But doing the math as Lucas said in the other thread is the only way to be 100% sure.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018