Swiss Travel Pass – consecutive or flex?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2018 at 17:23:54 #816626

I am very confuss of which travel pass to buy.My stay in Switzerland is 10 days.My 1st 3 nitesis in Bern, follow by4 nites in Wengen.Sightseeing starts from Wengen.My last stop is Lucerne for 3 nites.From Lucerne to Basil , flying out .I am thinking of getting the 8 days tickets and 2 days point to point tickets .Can advice me of which type to buy.?I am flying back to Zurich for 1 nite again what type of ticket can I buy for 1 day. Kind rgds. Patricia

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    14 June 2018 at 0:33:03 #888217

Hi Chanahpat –

Could you list your days in a simple list?

I find myself confused by your reference to Zürich, and 1 daywhen?

Also, please tell us when you are traveling.

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 5:16:31 #888218

Hi Patricia,

Did you see my reply to your last post here? https://www.myswissalp s.com/forum/topic/swis s-travel-pass-or-swiss-travel-pass-flex

I would suggest the Swiss Travel Pass (not flex) but doing the math will tell you the best pass for your itinerary.

Arno
    15471 posts
    14 June 2018 at 11:27:11 #888219

Don’t forget that the Flex version of the pass doesn’t give you any discounts on non-travel days. So if you want to do a boat trip or cable car on such a day you’d pay full price. The regular Swiss Travel Pass is almost always the cheapest and most convenient choice. But doing the math as Lucas said in the other thread is the only way to be 100% sure.

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass – consecutive or flex?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.