Swiss Travel Pass or Top of Europe Pass for 7 days

• Rajesh_babuc
    Participant
    1 post
    15 August 2022 at 10:48:24 #828089

Hi ,

Am travelling to Switzerland on 22 aug. My itenary will be for the first three days will be as follows

Interlaken to Lucern

Interlaken to Bern

Interlaken to Grindelwald

Next four days

Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch

Grindelwald to lauterbrunnen/ wengen

Grindelwald First

Grindelwald to Zurich

My query is which pass should I take Top of Europe pass or Swiss travel pass.

Since I am in interlaken and Grindelwald, which pass will be beneficial.

How much will be the price for tickets in mount titlis and Jungfraujoch after I purchase Top of Europe pass.

Kindly advise.

Cheers

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6274 posts
    15 August 2022 at 15:24:58 #945653

Hi Rajesh babuc,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

The Top of Europe provides one free trip to Jungfraujoch and valid for free travelling in Grindelwald First, Grindelwald, Wengen and Lauterbrunnen. But it won’t cover trips from/to Interlaken, Bern, Lucerne and Zurich. This pass also doesn’t provide any discounts for mountain excursion to Titlis. Based on your plans, you might want to combine the Top of Europe Pass with the Swiss Travel Pass or a Swiss Half Fare Card.

You can find useful tip on how to choose the best railpass here: http://www.myswissalps.com/train/ticketspasses/practical/chooserailpass

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass or Top of Europe Pass for 7 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.