Swiss Travel Pass refund through Rail Europe

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 March 2020 at 1:46:02 #825479

Hi,

I bought my Swiss Travel Pass(8 +2 free days for Australia and New Zealand residents ) through Rail Europe via a link provided on one of the Forum threads.

I have contacted Rail Europe for getting a refund with no luck.

Can you please provide me the email address of Rail Europe where I can submit my request for refund as we have cancelled our trip now.

Be Safe

Regards

Harpreet G

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 March 2020 at 7:29:35 #931752

Hello Harpreet G,

Thanks for your question!

I am sorry that you are have trouble contacting Rail Europe. Please try these two e-mail addresses for Australia and New Zealand residents:

Good luck!

Take care,

Suzanne

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 March 2020 at 8:00:11 #931753

Thank you .

Be Safe

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 March 2020 at 2:15:52 #931754

Hello Suzanne,

From this COVID-19 situation, I can fully refund the SWISS pass, isn’t it? How long we can get cash back?

Thank you

Krittima

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 March 2020 at 5:34:50 #931755

Hello Krittima and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

The definitive answer to your question can only be answered by the retailer you bought your Swiss Travel Pass from, so I suggest contacting them directly. I do, however, believe, that everyone is being quite collaborative within this unusual situation. Where did you buy your pass?!

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass refund through Rail Europe’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.