Jul 2, 2018 - 8:57 AM
I have just returned from 7 nights in Luzern and Murren. Swiss Travel Pass is great for trains, buses and boats, but when it comes to cable cars, most are only partially covered, or not covered at all.
1. Rigi round trip is covered 100%
2. Stanserhorn round trip, including Cabrio, is covered 100%
3. Mt. Pilatus is partially covered
4. Mt. Titlis is partially covered
Bernese Oberland area:
1. Train up to Wengen is covered. Anything above Wengen is not fully covered (Mannlichen, Kleine Scheidigg). Wengen to Mannlichen is 19 CHF round trip
2. Train up to Grindelwald is covered, but not beyond or above
3. All transport (train, cable car) to Murren are covered
4. Transport to Schilthorn & Birg is covered (cable cars)
5. Murren to Allmendhubel funicular is not covered (14 CHF round trip)
6. Interlaken OST to Harder Kulm cogwheel train is not fully covered
7. Schynige Platte train is not fully covered
8. Isenfluh to Sulwald cable car is not covered
Hope this helps!
Enjoy the trip!