Apr 22, 2018 - 4:06 AM
I am trying to find the best Swiss Travel pass option for my vacation. We are 2 adults and a 3 year old. I appreciate your suggestions and advice as always.
This is our itinerary:
* Arriving Zurich MAy 2nd at 11:30 am by train. Then heading to Lucerne. Visiting Lucerne lake and Lucerne downtown.
* Visit Mt Titlis on May 3rd. Leave to Grindelwald later that evening.
* Visit Schilthorn on May 4th
* Visit Jungfraujoch on May 5th
* On May 6th, travel from Grindelwald to FLorence Italy.
My question is if I purchase the 4 day continuous Swiss Travel Pass at 12 PM on May2nd, will it be valid until 12 PM on May6th. This way I can leave to Italy early morning on May 6th and leverage my STP for my train travel from Grindelwald to Domodossola on May6th.
Any suggestions on how to make a 4 day pass work would be greatly appreciated.
Last modified on Apr 22, 2018 - 4:07 AM by trvlbeyond1