Apr 8, 2017 - 4:11 PM
Could you advise which railway pass works the best for my trip, been reading the review for both, and I have dilemma in choosing which railway pass that gives me most cost-saving and less hassle.
- Day 1: Zurich (city tour)
- Day 2: Zurich - Chur (normal train), Chur - Zermatt (Glacier express)
- Day 3: Zermatt (Riffelberg, Rotenboden, city tour)
- Day 4: Zermatt- Montreux
- Day 5: Montreux- Bern
- Day 6: Bern -Lucerne - Baden-Baden (Germany)
- Day 7: Baden- Baden - Munich or Wolfburg - Baden-Baden
- Day 8: Baden-Baden - Zurich
Thanking in advance.