Swiss Travel Pass for sale in Zurich?

• zohairhu
    Participant
    2 posts
    28 July 2015 at 6:03:33 #807638

I would like to know whether one can buy 8 days swiss travel pass after arriving in Switzerland at Zurich airport station

Zohair

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7103 posts
    28 July 2015 at 8:28:39 #844805

Welcome to MySwissAlps, Zohair!

The Swiss Travel Pass is available at the rail station of Zurich Airport, but it’s much cheaper to buy it online in advance. Please check our Swiss Travel Pass price overview to find resellers and compare prices. In your case, buying through RailEurope GCC would be the cheapest option.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2015 at 10:00:47 #844806

Hello, Annika,

Hello Arno,

Our Swiss Travel Passes arrived today! Thank you very much!

The country of residence stated in my brother’s pass, however, is Vietnam instead of Philippines, as it does in ours. How can this be corrected to state correctly “Philippines”?

I have already written raileurope with photos of each of the tickets attached and we have yet to hear from their team in Singapore. Time is running out as I shall be leaving on Saturday, ahead of my mother and my brother.

Your kind advice would be very much appreciated!

Thank you very much and best regards,

Tortoise

Arno
    15471 posts
    28 July 2015 at 12:55:30 #844807

Hi Tortoise,

Glad to hear your passes arrived! The country of residence should match the country in the passport. You’d better wait what Rail Europe says. If they can’t fix it in time, then I’d recommend to not validate that pass, but go to a staffed rail station in Switzerland and ask them what the best solution is. Train conductors mostly just check your pass, not your check passports, but if they do it could be a problem if the country is incorrect.

If you have further questions, please post them in one of your other threads or a new one, not in someone else’s thread. Thanks!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2015 at 14:04:26 #844808

Hello, Arno,

Thank you for your reply. I am currently awaiting their response. I hope they have a solution for it.

Sorry for having posted in someone else’s thread. I thought I should first make sure there are no other similar or same threads before I start a new one and I must have only read “Swiss Travel Pass” awhile ago and missed the “for sale in Zurich” part.

Thank you, again.

Tortoise

• The thread ‘Swiss Travel Pass for sale in Zurich?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.