4 days in Zurich in early June – rail pass options

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 May 2018 at 9:06:17 #816180

Good Morning, I am Rajesh, along with my wife and kids landing in Zurich on June 01, 2018 and depart on June 04, 2018 flight time 19:30. My accommodation is booked in Zurich center. Could you please advise the best plan for the trip. I will be taking the swiss rail pass and would like to visit Mt.Titlis, Mt.Pilatus or Mt Rigis and half day tour of Lucerne and Rhine Falls. Request you to suggest changes if any and the best and most convenient time and places to visit.

Thanks – Raj

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 May 2018 at 15:16:04 #886117

Hi Raj and welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can plan your trips from Zurich to Lucerne and the mountains with the Swiss railways timetable here. You can enter your hotel address and then your destination for specific travel details.

The Swiss Travel Pass covers the entire trip to Rigi. The trip to Titlis is covered until Engelberg where you’ll need to buy a ticket for the rest of the trip (50% off). Similarly, for Pilatus you are covered until Alpnachstad or Kriens (depending on which way you go). The rest of the trip is discounted 50%.

Read more about the coverage of the Swiss Travel Pass here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ validity

• The thread ‘4 days in Zurich in early June – rail pass options’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.