Itinerary for 3 nights in Switzerland in March

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2018 at 3:25:12 #814264

Hi,

This is my 1st time to Switzerland. we are a couple and I am planning for my wife’s birthday on 3 nights stay as she always wanted to go to Swiss.

My Questions;

1. 3 nights day plans,

2. Which airport is near and where to stay,

3. What are the train passes,

4. The Alps and activities.

5. How about the weather during March, can we see snow mountains and any possibly doing some ski in March?

Could you please recommend me an Itinerary for 3 nights stay?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Ravi

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 February 2018 at 11:53:43 #875739

Hi Ravikumar, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

We are not here to create itineraries, but I’m happy to help you get started. Nearly everything you need to plan is available on our website. The search box at the top of the website is useful too. If you search for ‘3 nights’ it should bring up a lot more information by other members.

1. Please have a look at 'Plan your trip'
    2. You will most likely fly to Zurich, but it depends on what your plans are
    3. This page explains everything about rail passes
    4. You will find activities here
    5. March is good for skiing. On the activities page you’ll find tips for snow fun as well

Once you’ve a plan you can share it with us and we can help you finalize it.

I hope this helps.

• The thread ‘Itinerary for 3 nights in Switzerland in March’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.