About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Swiss trip in October 19-22, 2022
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Swiss trip in October 19-22, 2022

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Finie79
Finie79
5 posts
Nov 7, 2022 - 9:41 AM

Hello everyone,

I am very glad to share that I had a blast for the 4-days trip to Switzerland. After a few months of research and info sharing from this website, my short stay at Interlaken was a superb. Thanks to all of you 😍.

In 4 days, I was able to cover almost the whole area of Jungfrau with the Top of Europe pass. Frankly speaking, 4 days is just not enough….will definitely come back for a longer stay and definitely to plan for short hiking.

Day 1: Reached Interlaken from Zurich at 1.30pm and directly headed to Lauterbrunnen and hiked up to Staubbach falls. Superb view!

Day 2: Headed to Jungfraujoch early in the morning - no queue, no seat reservation required and had a great view at the top (it was forecasted as cloudy but very clear in that early morning….thank god! 😃). Spent 2.5 hours at the top and headed straight to Grindelwald First…another amazing view. I would say, the whole trip (train, cable car) to the top of Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald First was majestic. I had to keep my eyes open as wide as possible.

Day 3: Lake Blausee in the rainy morning (sigh..) but still able to capture the scenic view although not as superb as during the sunny day ☹️. Next destination was Klein Sheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and after that a short stop at Wengen and directly heading to Harder Kulm. What a day 😃!

Day 4: Checkout from the apartment and take a boat ride from Interlaken to Brienz and took a train ride from Brienz back to Interlaken. After a quick shopping at Interlaken, we headed to Zurich before flying back home.

It was the best trip ever and definitely we will plan to come back for more exploration in the picturesque valley. Very, very recommended and please make a plan for a longer stay. 4 days are definitely not enough 😅.

sharifah

Please login to see the attached documents
Anna
Anna
3904 posts
expert &
Nov 7, 2022 - 6:59 PM in reply to Finie79

Hi sharifah,

Thank you for sharing your travel experience. So glad to know you had a wonderful time in Switzerland. Indeed 4 days is too short and we hope you'll come back and stay a bit longer :)

Also, thank you for posting all the photos.

Regards,

Anna

Mark
Mark
695 posts
top member
Nov 7, 2022 - 9:30 PM in reply to Finie79

Hi Sharifah

I enjoyed your trip report and photos. And glad you had a nice although short stay.

Mark

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about usNewsletter signup

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022