Switzerland w/ Grossi and other family in October

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 June 2017 at 3:20:52 #812171

Hello

My 87 year old Grossi (grandmother) will be taking this trip back to her homeland for the first time in almost a decade. We are traveling with 6 of us (maybe more as time moves on)….we are flying into Milan (my mother also wants to spend some time in Italy)….Our total trip is arrive Milan on October 2nd in the AM and depart Milan on the 10th in the early afternoon.

I would love some advice as to what to look forward to, we definitely need to go see family in Adelboden and go to my Grossi’s hometown of Bern….

Any advice would be greatly appreciated…thinking 5 days switzerland, and maybe 3 full days in italy? is this possible…also this will be my first time in both countries….

thanks everyone!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    8 June 2017 at 8:32:25 #864714

Welcome to MySwissAlps tfuchs27!

How nice to plan a visit to Switzerland with several generations! Considering you want to visit Bern and Adelboden it might be wise to pick a base town around Interlaken. That allows you to easily do day trips to these towns and many other locations too. Please see myswissalps.com/ interlaken for tips about the region, activities and more. Our planning page might be useful too.

• The thread ‘Switzerland w/ Grossi and other family in October’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.