Not received confirmation from SwissPasses.com

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2019 at 0:50:39 #820604

i have ordered Swiss travel pass with SwissPasses.com they were supposed to send me email confirmation.

i have not heard from them anybody has dealt with them

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    26 March 2019 at 1:57:47 #907586

Hello Ynoor and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

That is not one of MySwissAlps recommended retailers listed at http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price. Their website looks like it was designed in the early nineties. But they do have a range of methods of contacting them at https://www.swisspasses.com/a bout/index.htm.

If you use the search function (top right of this forum screen) and look for swisspasses.com you may find some reference to the company from other forum members.

hockeyfan
    Participant
    162 posts
    26 March 2019 at 17:58:29 #907587

I have used them, SwissPasses. com, a couple of times because they are one of the few places you can still get the tags for flight luggage. You have to order a pass to get the flight luggage option. We did not have any issues.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2019 at 18:33:29 #907588

Thank you for the replies I did get an email today

confirming my purchase

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2019 at 20:05:53 #907589

Thanks for the information..Happy to hear!!!!

Enjoy your trip.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Not received confirmation from SwissPasses.com’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.