7 nights Lucerne, Interlaken, Zurich with kids

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 June 2019 at 10:24:37 #822490

Hi All,

I will be coming into Lucerene, via Chiasso from Venice. We are a family of 4, two kids aged 6 months and 3 years.

Plan is to stay in lucerene from 1july till 4th, then move onto interlaken fron 4th-7th July. They to Zurich for one night and then to Luxembourg.

In Lucerene, i plan to visit these 3 areas, during my 3 nights…

lake luceren, chapal,

Pilatus – luceren

Rigi – lucerene

In Interlaken, below areas during 3 nights

Harder Kulm – Lake Brienz and Lake Thun – interlaken

Lauternbun – interlaken

Grinenwald – interlaken

While in Zurich, I will spend one night roaming and Rhine falls.

Is there any change you guys would like me to make? something more kid friendly if any of these areas are not ?

Secondly, i read on many forums that avoid interlaken and stya in some other surrounding villages. What is your recommendation?

Regards

Bilal

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Shroffchetan
    Participant
    255 posts
    27 June 2019 at 2:26:16 #916166

You have a good plan and I do not think you need any changes required. Pl read my travel experience on chetantravel.wordpress .com and click Switzerland and swiss itinerary for some insights

Arno
    15482 posts
    27 June 2019 at 14:02:42 #916167

Hi Bilal,

Your overall plan looks good to me. Note that Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald (mind the spelling) are no destinations in itself; you can hardly spend a day in those town. People go to attractions in the area such as Schilthorn and Jungfraujoch, or go hiking. Many options can be found here: http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauregion/activitie s.

Our opinion on Interlaken can be found here: http://www.myswissalps.com/in terlaken.

• The thread ‘7 nights Lucerne, Interlaken, Zurich with kids’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.