Jun 18, 2018 - 11:41 AM
We are 4 adults and 1 child. We are flying in and out of Zurich from Berlin, Germany.
This is our plan:
Day 1: Morning arrive Zurich and transfer to Lucerne. What should we do here? We will be having half a day.
I was thinking of Pilatus, but we are doing Mt. Titlis also (see day 2).
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
(For day 1 and 2, we will stay in Lucerne)
Day 3: Go to Interlaken and do Jungfrau.
Day 4: Go to Schilthorn.
(For day 3 and day 4 we are planning to stay at Grindelwald, but should we stay in some other place where we can use our Swiss travel passes). We would like to avoid staying in Interlaken but somewhere near so as to easily visit these places.
Day 5: Go to Rhinefalls via Zurich. Late night, leave from Zurich.
1. Please let me know if this plan can be achieved.
2. I did not see a choice for 5 day Swiss travel pass. So how can i purchase the tickets for 5 days ? Or do i have to purchase 4 day Swiss Travel Pass + 1 day Zurich Pass?
3. Should i buy the excursion tickets before had or on the same day at the location?
4. We would definitely like to see Mt.Titlis, Jungfrau and Schilthorn. But can we squeeze in a boat ride somewhere?
5. Would Swiss Travel Pass work for Rhine falls and travelling inside Zurich as well?
6. We plan to take 4 Swiss Travel Passes, is that enough? What exactly would be needed for the child (3 yr old)
Kindly share your thoughts.
Thanks in Advance!