Feb 26, 2018 - 8:58 AM
I am Raj from India leaving in Dubai
Greetings of the day!
I am travelling with my wife & 12 YO son on March 16th 2018. I have selected 2 bases for 3 nights. First in lauterbrunnen or Wilderswill and second in Lucern.
Need few tips.
1. Lauterbrunnen is colder and less of Sun than Wilderswill
2. I am reaching there by 2.30 to 3 pm so which place can be cover that day as we will have only next 2 more days for longer trips.
3. As I learnt Swiss family pass once for all transports one time can be bought where my son can travel free. I where can I buy passes ?
4. Zermat, Montreux can be done along with Wengen, Murren, Grindelwald during these 2 days ?
5. Bern could be done along with Montreux ? or its better from Lucern
6. Since we are from Dubai and not familiar with extreme cold, what would be the weather during our stay as on website checking weather are different in past years from 2016.
7. In Dubai we are habitual for many strict rules relates socially, Is there anything like to be mentioned from your side.
Thanks & regards