Aug 22, 2017 - 8:58 AM
We are in Swiz from 26th Sep to 1st Oct, entering from Paris and next stop Venice. We plan to split our stay Latterbrunnen (3n) and Luzerne (2n).However, we want to experience one scenic route via a panoramic train (either Golden Pass or Bernina Express)
We modify our itinerary to leave out Luzern.
- Day 1 - 4: Stay in Latterbrunnen
- Day 4: Laeve for Chur
- Day 5: Take the Bernina Express.
If we do not want to spend a night in Milan/ Tirano, is the trip from Chur to Venice doable in a single day?
We stick to our itinerary. How do we cover a scenic route in the given number of days?
- Day 1-3: Basel to Luzerne/Latterbrunnen (Please suggest the order)
- Day 4-5 : Luzerne/Latterbrunnen
- Day 6: Proceed to Venice (Please suggest best way)
Thank you, Parinitha