Switzerland Tour query

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 March 2014 at 21:46:34 #806266

Dear team, I am from Nitin from India. Me along with my parents are planning a Swiss trip for 5 days. We have already seen Mt Titlis, Vadus, Rhine falls in 2010. Please advise me on these points. 1) Which are the best places to see in Switzerland other than the ones which we have already seen. 2) Which is the best pass for a 5 day stay in Switzerland. 3) Our purpose is to cover the scenic natural beauty of Switzerland, so please advise us what should our best destinations to visit day wise. 4) Your reply will really help me make the plan asap as I am highly confused about which places should we see, how should we travel, how should plan to cover best places of Switzerland in the cheapest possible way. Kindly advise. Thanks, Nitin (Mob – 91-9711049993, email – [email protected]

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15482 posts
    24 March 2014 at 7:39:23 #839626

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for posting here. I hope I’ll be able to get you started:

1) 3) 4) The best places to visit depends on what you are interested in. If you avoid the bigger cities, there’s natural beauty all around Switzerland. You can start by reading about the various regions. I think the Bernese Oberland, the Valais, and Graubünden are worth to consider. Please see here for how to plan a trip to Switzerland, and several itinerary examples.

2) A 4-day Swiss Pass might be right if you don’t travel a lot on the first or last day. But it depends on your plans. You’d best first plan your trip and then select a pass according to these instructions.

• The thread ‘Switzerland Tour query’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.