May 13, 2018 - 1:44 PM
I have a long post, sorry for that.
We are visiting Switzerland on 25th May for 5 days. Almost finalized the itinerary.
I will be staying in Grindelwald for all 6 nights. Needed few clarifications.
- Pilatus - Golden trip tickets - how to buy tickets, can I buy at once for all the legs? at Alpnachstad or at Kriens. It is mentioned in www.pilatus.ch that tickets can't be bought online.
- How much time takes golden trip, apart from spending time in Pilatus.
- Jungfraujoch: What is the best way to book tickets after checking the weather conditions?At Grindelwald station or SBB / www.jungfrau.ch/en-gb/
As I will be staying be Grindelwald, I thought of returning through Lauterbrunnen, but I am not sure,
- so can I buy return tickets at Jungfraujoch itself on same day?
Hiking from Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg/Trummelbach-falls.
- Hiking route is same as bus/car route or is it different?
How to go back to Lauterbrunnen from Stechelberg : bus/train?
How can we return to Lauterbrunnen if we are tired midway : can we get bus/train?
Golden pass line:
- As reservations not possible, Is it OK to buy tickets at Grindelwald or Interlaken. And return tickets at Montreux.
- And of Swiss Half fare travel pass. I thought of buying at www.happyrail.com.
If I keep print out of half fare card, can I buy train tickets at train stations or online like www.trainline.eu or www.sbb.ch