Jun 5, 2018 - 2:38 PM
Hi, Me and wife are planning to visit Switzerland for our honeymoon in December (15th - 27th) from India. Can you please advise whether it is a good time to visit the place. We know it's going to be a bit cold at that point of time but then the level of coldness is something we are looking out for an answer. What we have thought is that we will start from Geneva (4N) and then stay in Adelboden (4N) and then Zurich (2N). Fly back from Zurich to Delhi. During my stay in Geneva and Adelboden, we plan to visit neighboring countrysides, villages and scenic places.
Following are my doubts:-
1. My fiance loves car drive. Will it be feasible for us to do the same during that time considering we arent exposed to driving during snow time?
2. If yes for car drive, what is the average car rent there and the best rental companies in Switzerland?
3. Which all places to visit near Geneva, Adelboden and Zurich? Do you suggest us to choose another stay options?
4. Will the weather be too cold that we aren't able to go outside our hotels/apartment and will be just have to remain indoor?
5. Which are the most value for money hotels in Geneva, Adelboden and Zurich?
Thank you so much for clarifying our doubts. We remain indebted to you.