Feb 10, 2018 - 8:15 AM
in reply to lindayork
A 15-minute walk with luggage through an unattractive area will feel like 30 min ;-)
I would bite the bullet and get a taxi from the closest major station, which will probably be Basel Bad/Badischer Bahnhof.
Official taxi tariffs are detailed here:
- Grundtaxe pro Fahrt 6.00 (What I would call a flagfall, or a fixed amount that will be on the meter before you start your trip, and to which all other charges will be additional)
- Bestellzuschlag pro Fahrt 2.80 (booking fee)
- Taxe 1 pro km 3.80 (rate per km Monday-Saturday 06:00-20:00)
- Taxe 2 pro km 4.30 (rate per km Monday-Saturday 20:00-06:00, Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Wartezeit pro Minute 1.17 (waiting time rate per minute)
Alle Preise verstehen sich in CHF inklusive 7.70% MWST (all prices are VAT inclusive)
According to Google Maps, the distance from Basel Bad station to the Dreiländereck (one of the possible docks) is 3km.
So for a 3 km trip based on the above rates for Monday before 8pm, I would estimate CHF 20-25.
Last modified on Feb 10, 2018 - 8:23 AM by Alpenrose666