Taxi available in Interlaken Ost?

Taxi available in Interlaken Ost?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Surasak
Surasak
11 posts
Jul 4, 2017 - 3:45 AM

Good Mornings,

We're going to Switzerland on Mid-September 2017. Our plan is to stay at Interlaken for 3 days at RiverLodge Hotel. We're senior at 67 and 63 of ages. It seem to me that the hotel is not too far from Interlaken Ost, anyway on our first and last day we'll try to avoid carrying our luggage. Just kinda like to know there's a taxi service available around train station and hotel?

Thanks for all recommends and regards,

Surasak

Brahms
Brahms
321 posts
top member
Jul 4, 2017 - 8:27 PM

Good evening,

Interlaken are taxi's. Near station Interlaken Ost also.

On your way back, the hotel can call a taxi for you, or you call for a taxi yourself.

Greetings from the Netherland, Brahms

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
3821 posts
expert
Jul 4, 2017 - 9:46 PM in reply to Surasak

Hi Surasak -

This is a useful map. By using the menus under "Points of Interest" you can find transit stops. None real close to you hotel, unfortunately.

map.search.ch/Riverlod ge,Interlaken,Brienzst r.24?pos=633154,171290&z=25 6&poi=haltestelle,zug

Mouse over a transport stop and you can get a brief near time schedule to/from the stop.

Slowpoke

Last modified on Jul 4, 2017 - 9:46 PM by Slowpoke
Surasak
Surasak
11 posts
Jul 5, 2017 - 3:20 AM

Thanks very much for all of great recommendations, regards.

Surasak

Brahms
Brahms
321 posts
top member
Jul 5, 2017 - 8:37 AM

The hotel is opposite the Interlaken Ost station, only the river Aare is between them.

The walking time is about 15 / 18 minutes, with a taxi not more than 5.

Nice holyday in Switserland, greetings Brahms

Surasak
Surasak
11 posts
Jul 5, 2017 - 10:17 AM

Thanks Brahms,

I intend to walk, but I got a little bit Piriformis Syndrome so on my first/last day I'll try not to carry my luggage just to stay safe.

Thanks and Regards,

Surasak.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017