Taxi service in Lauterbrunnen

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Jakay
Jakay
52 posts
Jun 23, 2019 - 10:02 PM

On the last day of my Switzerland trip, I need to take 6 am train from Lauterbrunnen to Basel Euro airport. As per SBB schedule, the earliest bus available to go to Lauterbrunnen station is at 6:20 am which won't work for me.My rental house is about 15 min walk from the station which is not a preferred option given I'll hv some medium weight luggage with me. Is there any taxi service or other alternative, like Uber, available to help me reach the station. A link or contact info of any taxi service will be helpful. Do they charge extra to book their service in advance?

Steph
Steph
1521 posts
top member &
Jun 24, 2019 - 6:13 AM in reply to Jakay

Hello Jakay,

Looking in the internet I find the two below taxi services for the Lauterbrunnen area, whereas their webpages are in German only:
- boedelitaxi.com/68/hom e
- www.garage-gertsch.ch/index.php?id=23

I would recommend you ask in the local tourist information upon arrival for maybe more local options.

Maybe another member has been in the same situation and can provide more personal input.
- www.myswissalps.com/la uterbrunnen

Best,
Steph

pvonk
pvonk
164 posts
Jun 25, 2019 - 1:33 AM

<deleted>.

Last modified on Jun 25, 2019 - 1:35 AM by pvonk

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019