Tell Pass online purchase, delivery options

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 July 2018 at 1:04:19 #817033

My wife & I leave for Switzerland on 9/7/18, arrive 10/7/18. I am ready to purchase a Tell Pass, but it does not appear that I can print at home and might have it delivered to my first hotel. Is that correct, and is delivery to hotel a reliable way to get the pass delivered. What if it does not arrive by the time we leave that accomodation ? Can it be purchased when we get to Switzerland ? Thank you for your help !

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    3 July 2018 at 11:20:01 #889989

Hi Dizzy,

Yes, you can either get it delivered to your hotel or picked up at Zurich airport when ordered online: https://www.myswissalp s.com/tellpass/price

Either option is safe and reliable to choose. It can also be purchased at a rail station in Switzerland as well.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2018 at 5:14:44 #889990

Dear Lucas Sir, i just with this thread came to know that tell pass not available for print at home…there are surprise way of doing the business, i mean when all sort of passes are available ,why this particular pass left out print at home option? Its very inconvenient to tourists all coming from far far places with jet leg and all sort of things and then if a facility can be provided beforehand be denied that advantage….

Please look into this and please convey same to appropriate authority or any other authority ,we need to convey, please let us know so we mail also them for the same…..thanks and regards

i

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2018 at 6:00:06 #889991

Sure we can pass that along Hansaria,

I’m sure they know it is more convenient to email the pass for tourists. I imagine it is something they will be implementing in the future.

The Regional Pass – Bernese Oberland is now offered as print at home (new this year) so I have a feeling each region is moving in that direction. 🙂 https://www.myswissalp s.com/regionalpassbern eseoberland

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 July 2018 at 7:12:53 #889992

Dear Lucas Sir, i just talked with luzern site and they provided me this site

Tourist Information

http://www.tellpass.ch/en/sho p/

and herein we seeing avilability of print at home tell pass….thanks and regards

Arno
    15478 posts
    4 July 2018 at 15:00:27 #889993

Thanks for sharing that Hansaria! Printing Swiss rail passes at home has only been available for a few years, and for the various regional passes the options vary, and print at home – if available – is even newer. No doubt that this option will become more common in the foreseeable future.

Enjoy your trip!

• The thread ‘Tell Pass online purchase, delivery options’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.