Tell-Pass Summer validity

• hitmankumar
    Participant
    25 posts
    29 January 2018 at 15:35:24 #814190

Hi , undestand that the Tell-Pass Summer allows free traveling in the Central Switzerland region, which is roughly the area between Lucerne, Interlaken, Andermatt and Zug.

I will be staying in Gimmelwald Esther guesthouse for 3 days in Jun 18 before heading to Lucerne for 2 days.

My plans for 2 adults/2 youth(14&15):

Zurich to Gimmelwald

Day 1 to Schilthorn piz Gloria

Day2 to jungfrau top of europe

Day 3 around interlaken, Lauterbrunen and grindelwald area

Day 4 to Lucerne river cruise mount pilatus or rigi

Day 5 around lucerene and back to Zurich and fly over to venice.

Would the tell pass cover all my trips ? Or would the Swiss travel pass , half fare pass of jungfrau region pass?

What would be your recommendation for me?

Looking forward for some advice. Thanks in advance.

A.Kumareson

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 January 2018 at 18:38:47 #875363

Hi A. Kumareson,

Please have a look here at the validity of the Tell-Pass Summer, and download the map there.

In order to pick the best rail pass for your trip read our page on how to choose the best rail pass. You can download an Excel spreadsheet in which you can fill in all your trips. Then you have to do the math to compare the different rail passes.

• The thread ‘Tell-Pass Summer validity’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.