Thank you for 2020 and best wishes for 2021!

• Annika
    7116 posts
    30 December 2020 at 8:16:07 #825756

Dear Switzerland lovers,

It’s been a challenging year for all of us. Many of you had to postpone or entirely cancel their planned Switzerland trips. We as MySwissAlps.com had to adapt to the sudden changes in tourism and traveling too.

Looking back on the past year, we want to thank all of you for sticking around. We’ve appreciated each website visit and each forum contribution. We’ve seen many of you providing helpful advice, creating fun games, uploading beautiful pictures or sharing future travel plans. Thanks for your positive input!

Fortunately, the outlook for 2021 is better. We can safely assume that the new year will bring a gradual return to favorable circumstances. And there will very probably be more options to travel to Switzerland. As usual, we’ll keep you updated through http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/does-the-corona-virus-affect-trips-to-switzerland.

We wish all of you a new year full of luck, love, Swiss Alps and of course: health.

Best wishes,

Anna, Annika, Arno, Ildikó

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

TimO
    Participant
    22 posts
    31 December 2020 at 5:14:58 #934563

Hi Annika and team,

Thank you for all the work you put in to the website and the great effort to respond to all our questions.

All the best for 2021, my wife and I are looking forward to getting back to Switzerland before too long – there are still so so many places we want to visit!!

Best wishes from Australia

Tim

Hudspith
    Participant
    71 posts
    31 December 2020 at 9:02:21 #934564

Anna, Annika, Arno, Ildikó

Thank you for your kind words and your hard work especially in this difficult year – let us hope that 2021 treats us all a little more kindly and many, many visits to Switzerland will take place.

Anna
    6362 posts
    1 January 2021 at 10:25:08 #934565

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best in 2021.

Stay safe and regards!

Anna

Mschwalbe
    Participant
    107 posts
    2 January 2021 at 15:28:32 #934566

Hello Team,

Many thanks for your wonderful website and for all the useful information that all of you provide regularly! I was one of those persons who had to cancel a hiking trip originally planned for June 2020. We will keep our fingers crossed that 2021 will allow us to come back to the beautiful mountains of Switzerland! In the meanwhile, I view your webcams regularly!

All the best in 2021!

Monica from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

• The thread ‘Thank you for 2020 and best wishes for 2021!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.