Thank you for your Switzerland webcams

• Mschwalbe
    Participant
    107 posts
    11 June 2020 at 11:02:49 #825576

Hello to Anna, Annika, Arno, Ildiko, Sara and Steph

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate the Webcams you have made available on your website. One year ago, exactly, I was hiking in the beautiful Murren area. I was scheduled to return on June 18th this year, for another 10 days of glorious hiking My heart aches for the mountains. So as a small consolation, your webcams allow me to peek into the magestic mountains virtually.

With a BIG THANK YOUl from Montreal, Canada

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 June 2020 at 12:46:05 #932586

Hello Mschwalbe,

Thank you for your very kind post. I am sorry you had to cancel your trip. I hope you can rearrange it soon and you can enjoy the wonderful Swiss mountains as soon as possible.

I wish you good health and all the best!

Ildiko

For the updated coronavirus info check these: http://www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus and http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/does-the-corona-virus-affect-trips-to-switzerland

Mschwalbe
    Participant
    107 posts
    12 June 2020 at 2:10:58 #932587

Thank you Ildiko! I also hope so much that I can be back – hopefully in 2021. Mûrren, and the surrounding mountains, are a little paradise on this planet!!! Take care!

RodgerPF
    Participant
    31 posts
    12 June 2020 at 5:27:04 #932588

Hi Team,

On a related note, would you have any Youtube video links to share about Switzerland. Thank you.

Anna
    6376 posts
    12 June 2020 at 6:33:02 #932589

Hi RodgerPF,

We have listed a few video links on this page: http://www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus/images
    Do check them out!

Regards,

Anna

Hudspith
    Participant
    71 posts
    12 June 2020 at 7:41:38 #932590

Mschwalbe – I agree it has been uplifting to be able to see both webcams, my favourite being Jungfraujoch, and also the videos on the link given by Anna above.during this challenging time. Let us look forward to being able to get backto Switzerland (not long now) and enjoy its beauty, experiences and the people.

Anna
    6376 posts
    12 June 2020 at 11:59:09 #932591

Hi Hudspith

THank you for your kind words! Yes, Switzerland will be waiting for you 🙂 In the meantime, please enjoy the photos and videos.

Regards,

Anna

Mschwalbe
    Participant
    107 posts
    12 June 2020 at 12:23:08 #932592

Hello Hudspith, Your words are encouraging! Yes, the Jungfraujoch webcam is beautiful! We will continue to be optimistic about coming back soon! At least we know that the mountains will still be there…..:)

RodgerPF
    Participant
    31 posts
    13 June 2020 at 6:34:48 #932593

Thanks, much appreciated.

• The thread ‘Thank you for your Switzerland webcams’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.