Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Thank you for your Switzerland webcams

Thank you for your Switzerland webcams

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Mschwalbe
Mschwalbe
18 posts
Jun 11, 2020 - 11:02 AM

Hello to Anna, Annika, Arno, Ildiko, Sara and Steph

I just want you all to know how much I appreciate the Webcams you have made available on your website. One year ago, exactly, I was hiking in the beautiful Murren area. I was scheduled to return on June 18th this year, for another 10 days of glorious hiking My heart aches for the mountains. So as a small consolation, your webcams allow me to peek into the magestic mountains virtually.

With a BIG THANK YOUl from Montreal, Canada

Ildiko
Ildiko
978 posts
top member &
Jun 11, 2020 - 12:46 PM in reply to Mschwalbe

Hello Mschwalbe,

Thank you for your very kind post. I am sorry you had to cancel your trip. I hope you can rearrange it soon and you can enjoy the wonderful Swiss mountains as soon as possible.

I wish you good health and all the best!

Ildiko

For the updated coronavirus info check these: www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus and www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/does-the-corona-virus-affect-trips-to-switzerland

Mschwalbe
Mschwalbe
18 posts
Jun 12, 2020 - 2:10 AM

Thank you Ildiko! I also hope so much that I can be back - hopefully in 2021. Mûrren, and the surrounding mountains, are a little paradise on this planet!!! Take care!

RodgerPF
RodgerPF
29 posts
Jun 12, 2020 - 5:27 AM

Hi Team,

On a related note, would you have any Youtube video links to share about Switzerland. Thank you.

Anna
Anna
846 posts
top member &
Jun 12, 2020 - 6:33 AM in reply to RodgerPF

Hi RodgerPF,

We have listed a few video links on this page: www.myswissalps.com/coronavirus/images
Do check them out!

Regards,

Anna

Hudspith
Hudspith
47 posts
Jun 12, 2020 - 7:41 AM

Mschwalbe - I agree it has been uplifting to be able to see both webcams, my favourite being Jungfraujoch, and also the videos on the link given by Anna above.during this challenging time. Let us look forward to being able to get backto Switzerland (not long now) and enjoy its beauty, experiences and the people.

Anna
Anna
846 posts
top member &
Jun 12, 2020 - 11:59 AM in reply to Hudspith

Hi Hudspith

THank you for your kind words! Yes, Switzerland will be waiting for you :) In the meantime, please enjoy the photos and videos.

Regards,

Anna

Mschwalbe
Mschwalbe
18 posts
Jun 12, 2020 - 12:23 PM in reply to Hudspith

Hello Hudspith, Your words are encouraging! Yes, the Jungfraujoch webcam is beautiful! We will continue to be optimistic about coming back soon! At least we know that the mountains will still be there.....:)

RodgerPF
RodgerPF
29 posts
Jun 13, 2020 - 6:34 AM in reply to Anna

Thanks, much appreciated.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020