Thanks to responders to 'only 2 Days Grindelwald'

Thanks to responders to 'only 2 Days Grindelwald'

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Mhwilles
Mhwilles
7 posts
Jun 4, 2018 - 4:11 AM

I need to thank @Lucas, @AlanPrice, and @hannahsmom for their helpful responses to my forum question, "What to do in only 2 days in Grindelwald in August" from May 19th. I feel badly that I didn't get a chance to respond and to thank you in time before the thread was closed. We ended up having things get really crazy-busy in our life, and I had to put travel planning on hold for a bit. But I wanted you all to know that I'm grateful for your kind responses and the help they will be as I get back to the details of the trip!

Heidi

(p.s. I don't know if the "@" signs will work, but I couldn't see any way to link to you three directly to thank you, so I thought I'd try that.)

Lucas
Lucas
6329 posts
expert &
Jun 4, 2018 - 6:21 AM in reply to Mhwilles

Hi Heidi,

We're happy to help. All the best!

The @ signs don't unfortunately....maybe in the future. :)

Mhwilles
Mhwilles
7 posts
Jun 4, 2018 - 3:57 PM in reply to Lucas

Lucas,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It makes me feel better that at least one of you knows I received your response and appreciated the help!! : ) I'm looking forward to getting back to planning our trip soon!!

(And the @thing could be cool in the future. Lol.)

Heidi

AlanPrice
AlanPrice
186 posts
Jun 4, 2018 - 10:01 PM

I'm happy we could help. You can start planning your next trip now.

Alan

hannahsmom
hannahsmom
4 posts
Jun 4, 2018 - 11:26 PM in reply to Mhwilles

Glad to help a fellow traveler! Have a wonderful trip!

Mhwilles
Mhwilles
7 posts
Jun 5, 2018 - 3:46 AM

Yay!!! Thank you to all of you for replying! I'm so relieved you all got to see that I had wanted to express my appreciation for your help. I'm sure you all weren't losing sleep over it, lol, but I was feeling badly that I seemed so ungrateful, and that you didn't know you had been a help to me.

So again... thank you. I can put my mind at rest now ; ).

Heidi

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018