Thanks to responders to “only 2 Days Grindelwald”

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 June 2018 at 4:11:23 #816429

I need to thank @Lucas, @AlanPrice, and @hannahsmom for their helpful responses to my forum question, “What to do in only 2 days in Grindelwald in August” from May 19th. I feel badly that I didn’t get a chance to respond and to thank you in time before the thread was closed. We ended up having things get really crazy-busy in our life, and I had to put travel planning on hold for a bit. But I wanted you all to know that I’m grateful for your kind responses and the help they will be as I get back to the details of the trip!

Heidi

(p.s. I don’t know if the “@” signs will work, but I couldn’t see any way to link to you three directly to thank you, so I thought I’d try that.)

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 June 2018 at 6:21:40 #887275

Hi Heidi,

We’re happy to help. All the best!

The @ signs don’t unfortunately….maybe in the future. 🙂

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 June 2018 at 15:57:22 #887276

Lucas,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It makes me feel better that at least one of you knows I received your response and appreciated the help!! : ) I’m looking forward to getting back to planning our trip soon!!

(And the @thing could be cool in the future. Lol.)

Heidi

AlanPrice
    Participant
    279 posts
    4 June 2018 at 22:01:09 #887277

I’m happy we could help. You can start planning your next trip now.

Alan

hannahsmom
    Participant
    16 posts
    4 June 2018 at 23:26:04 #887278

Glad to help a fellow traveler! Have a wonderful trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 June 2018 at 3:46:20 #887279

Yay!!! Thank you to all of you for replying! I’m so relieved you all got to see that I had wanted to express my appreciation for your help. I’m sure you all weren’t losing sleep over it, lol, but I was feeling badly that I seemed so ungrateful, and that you didn’t know you had been a help to me.

So again… thank you. I can put my mind at rest now ; ).

Heidi

• The thread ‘Thanks to responders to “only 2 Days Grindelwald”’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.