The Reluctant Travellers’ Swiss Adventure – part 3

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

traveljet
    Participant
    387 posts
    9 July 2017 at 5:10:37 #865638

Hi Rockoyster,

Yes I downloaded Kim’s notes a awhile ago.. Most helpfult ips indeed.

This trip is for those activities we missed out the last time. Eg The Panoramic walk from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg is defintely a must do on this upcoming trip. Also the Birg Thrill Walk (Murren), First Cliff Walk as welI as the Glacier Canyon in Grindelwald, Mt. Titlis and Jochpass in Engelberg. We arent serious hikers and like the thrill of the mts via chairlifts and cablecars, with short easy walks.

Hi Slowpoke, thanks for the reminders about spotting the 1st Class trains. As our main accomodations are already confirmed along certain routes (I am rather particular about accomodations),, the pt to pt tickets are much more convenient for us if I purchase beforehand since the date of travel is already set. But the Jungfrau pass comes in handy for those days of stay when we want to be more flexible.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • The thread ‘The Reluctant Travellers’ Swiss Adventure – part 3’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.