The Reluctant Travellers’ Swiss Adventure - part 3

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
traveljet
traveljet
119 posts
Jul 9, 2017 - 5:10 AM

Hi Rockoyster,

Yes I downloaded Kim's notes a awhile ago.. Most helpfult ips indeed.

This trip is for those activities we missed out the last time. Eg The Panoramic walk from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg is defintely a must do on this upcoming trip. Also the Birg Thrill Walk (Murren), First Cliff Walk as welI as the Glacier Canyon in Grindelwald, Mt. Titlis and Jochpass in Engelberg. We arent serious hikers and like the thrill of the mts via chairlifts and cablecars, with short easy walks.

Hi Slowpoke, thanks for the reminders about spotting the 1st Class trains. As our main accomodations are already confirmed along certain routes (I am rather particular about accomodations),, the pt to pt tickets are much more convenient for us if I purchase beforehand since the date of travel is already set. But the Jungfrau pass comes in handy for those days of stay when we want to be more flexible.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018