Things to do in Interlaken and Lucerne in 4 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 May 2019 at 21:13:22 #821800

We are a couple with 3 year old kud in interlaken for 3 days and lucerne for 2 days?what are the must visit places in the these two towns?1.we did harder kulm tofay.Tomm we are planning jaungfrauh.we wanted to visit the trummelbach falls on the eay back .3 year old allowed there?

If not what can be done in the second half once we are back?

Day after tomm again we are in interlaken?besides shilthorn what other day trip can be done?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15478 posts
    24 May 2019 at 6:23:17 #913157

Hi Ruchi ag12,

Steph already gave you the links to our Interlaken and Lucerne pages in your other thread: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/7-days-travel-tips-switzerland-for-family-with-kid.

I’ll repeat them here, there should be plenty of ideas listed there to plan your day trips:

Children under 4 years old are not allowed access to the Trümmelbach Falls for safety reasons.

Does this help you finalize your plans?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 May 2019 at 6:23:18 #913158

Hi.As per the list golden pass covered and jaungfrouch covered.on the way back we spent some good time in grindelwald as well..now today we wanted to have a different exeprience like the falls which is not possible with a kid?1.Howz Arre gorge?how can it be reached from interlaken ?can it be done with my kid?

2.lake thun or lake breinz which boat ride is better?we are already planning a cruise in lucerne..can we skip boat ride?or it will be different frim the one in lucerne?

Annika
    7115 posts
    25 May 2019 at 14:13:23 #913159

Hello Ruchi ag12. Good to hear you’ve already covered some of the items on your wish list. I hope you enjoyed them!

The western entrance of the Aare Gorge can be reached on foot from the Meiringen train station: http://www.aareschlucht.ch/.

I can’t tell whether a boat ride on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz is better. They’re different and both beautiful in their own way, and the views differ from Lake Lucerne. Personally I love such rides so I wouldn’t feel bored at all doing several of them. I suggest you compare our pages on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz and decide for yourself: myswissalps.com/boatla kethun and myswissalps.com/boatla kebrienz.

Have fun!

• The thread ‘Things to do in Interlaken and Lucerne in 4 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10950 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.