Ticket cost to Jungfraujoch and Mt. Titlis

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2018 at 2:08:16 #817938

Hi,

I see various tickets for the mountains in the respective website and when i try to find the ticket cost in the sbb website then the price shown is different from the one in the websites. I have a Swiss Travel Pass. For Jungfraujoch, i see that tickets for Grindelwald-Kleine Scheidegg-Jungfraujoch-Wengen shows CHF 107 and after 25% discount, it comes to CHF 80.25. I understand that for STP holder, the charges will only be between Grindelwald/Wengen-Jungfraujoch.

For Titlis, i see that the SBB website shows CHF 66 for return ticket between Engelberg-Titlis and after 50% discount it comes to CHF 33.

I do not think that the price that i am deriving from the SBB website are correct so can you please let me know how to use the SBB website to find the ticket prices.

Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2018 at 12:02:02 #894439

Hi Sumit,

The SBB timetable gives the Swiss Half Fare Card price as the default price. It is the “starting” price. So the first price you see needs to be doubled for the regular fare (one-way of course). http://www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Then it should match with what you find on the mountain websites. Jungfraujoch is 207chf in peak summer season for Grindelwald – Jungfraujoch – Wengen round trip. It is a little less in September (183chf) You can then take 25% off that price with the Swiss Travel Pass http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 August 2018 at 1:02:12 #894440

Thank you Lucas for the information

• The thread ‘Ticket cost to Jungfraujoch and Mt. Titlis’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.