Ticket Interlaken-Milan without Swiss Travel Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 May 2019 at 9:10:45 #821555

Hi

I bought 3 train tickets online for travel from Interlaken to Milan thinking my 8 day SwissTP will cover this last day. Therefore, I enter the 2nd class discount to get a special rate for the difference from Interlaken to Spiez to Milan. To my horror, I realised I am short of one day and my SwissTP will end before this trip. How do I make up for the shortfall? Do I now buy online again from Interlaken West to Spiez? N continue to use the other ticket already paid from Spiez to Milan?

Any advice will be most helpful. Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    11 May 2019 at 10:59:22 #912035

Hello Choofranc and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Go see the nearest SBB station. In my experience the SBB staff are happy to sort out most problems.

You have an Italian ticket from Domodossola (the Swiss border) to Milan, right? In which case you just need to get a ticket from Interlaken to Domodossola which would have been free with STP. If that’s not the case then have a look at http://www.myswissalps.com/tr aintickets/italy.

• The thread ‘Ticket Interlaken-Milan without Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.