4 day Swiss Travel Pass + ticket to or from Wengen

• luvmystang
    Participant
    106 posts
    3 July 2019 at 13:50:38 #822621

Looking for a recommendation on how to handle the following.

Will be arriving at Zurich airport and staying in Wengen for 4 nights. Will have a 4 day STP, and will be travelling to Dusseldorf after the stay in Wengen.

My question: Should I have the STP valid for the 4 days starting the day we arrive in Zurich so that it covers the trip to Wengen and the rest of the days and then buy a SuperSaver Ticket (or something else?) for the Wengen to Dusseldorf trip? Or, buy a SuperSaver ticket for the day we arrive in Zurich for the trip to Wengen and then have the STP available for the trip to Dusseldorf?

I’m just not sure which gives me the best benefit as I’ve not yet quite been able to determine the cost of the Wengen to Dusseldorf trip.

Thanks in advance.

• The thread ‘4 day Swiss Travel Pass + ticket to or from Wengen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.