Tickets to Top of Europe with Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Zairy
Zairy
33 posts
Jul 10, 2019 - 5:29 AM

Hi,

I am still confused .As a swiss pass holder ,do i only have buy a ticket from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujogg return? I am travelling with my wife and 2 kids. Hope you can explain how to get the tickets when im there.Thank you.

rockoyster
rockoyster
7656 posts
expert
Jul 10, 2019 - 7:16 AM in reply to Zairy

Just go to any train station in the region and ask them to sell you some tickets. With your Swiss Travel Pass they will give you a 25% discount off the ticket price. If your kids are travelling on a Swiss Family Card or are under 6 they travel free and do not need tickets.

The Jungfraujoch pricelist is at bit.ly/2J5H92u.

Arno
Arno
14103 posts
expert &
Jul 10, 2019 - 7:43 AM

Hi Zairy,

The exact Swiss Travel Pass coverage can be found here: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity. As you see you'll get free traveling to Wengen and Grindelwald and the rest is 25% discounted. Also see www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/tickets.

Zairy
Zairy
33 posts
Jul 10, 2019 - 11:30 AM

Thank you rockoyster and Arno.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

Black Friday deals for Switzerland

Take advantage of the Black Friday 2019 deals! There are some very good discounts for travelers to Switzerland.
More information

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019