Time needed from Zurich train to checkin airport

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 7:54:27 #816641

Hello,

Thank to myswissalps I have set up my entire 5 day itinerary this July. One last question is that I have a flight out of Zurich to Prague on my last day that departs at 1235. I always like to be at the airport with my family of 7 (seven) including 3 children at least 2 hours before a flight. If my train arrives at 1016 at Zurich airport, do you think that is enough time to check in for our flight?

Thanks in advance

edlr4ma

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 June 2018 at 13:25:29 #888270

Hi edlr4ma,

Yes, that gives you a little over 2 hours for your check in – which should be just fine. Trains arriving at Zurich airport are right below the airport so it would take about 10 minutes to get to the check-in desk.

fredch
    Participant
    57 posts
    14 June 2018 at 13:25:45 #888271

Maybe close. The number of people and the likely departure gate for an international flight would worry me. Terminal E requires some travel from the checkin site. That said, I am paranoid about being late, and I a party of one.

• The thread ‘Time needed from Zurich train to checkin airport’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.