Time needed from Zurich train to checkin @ airport

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Edlr4ma
Edlr4ma
3 posts
Jun 14, 2018 - 7:54 AM

Hello,

Thank to myswissalps I have set up my entire 5 day itinerary this July. One last question is that I have a flight out of Zurich to Prague on my last day that departs at 1235. I always like to be at the airport with my family of 7 (seven) including 3 children at least 2 hours before a flight. If my train arrives at 1016 at Zurich airport, do you think that is enough time to check in for our flight?

Thanks in advance

edlr4ma

Lucas
Lucas
6291 posts
expert &
Jun 14, 2018 - 1:25 PM in reply to Edlr4ma

Hi edlr4ma,

Yes, that gives you a little over 2 hours for your check in - which should be just fine. Trains arriving at Zurich airport are right below the airport so it would take about 10 minutes to get to the check-in desk.

Last modified on Jun 14, 2018 - 1:26 PM by Lucas
fredch
fredch
34 posts
Jun 14, 2018 - 1:25 PM

Maybe close. The number of people and the likely departure gate for an international flight would worry me. Terminal E requires some travel from the checkin site. That said, I am paranoid about being late, and I a party of one.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018