What to see and do in Switzerland in November

What to see and do in Switzerland in November

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
hvparashar
hvparashar
1 post
Sep 12, 2017 - 4:57 AM

Hi There,

I have a 7 day Europe trip booked in Mid-nov 2018. I will be landing in Zurich on 18th Nov, with a return flight on 25th Nov. I will be visiting with my wife and 6 year old son (we are all very excited, although a bit worried about the weather!!!).

I was thinking first 3 days in Switzerland and rest in Italy. Covering Lucerne and Interlaken while in Switzerland.

Any tips please.

Many thanks,

Harsh

Lucas
Lucas
8830 posts
expert &
Sep 12, 2017 - 5:39 PM in reply to hvparashar

Hi Harsh and welcome to MySwissAlps!

If you are looking for things to do in and around those towns click the links below:

I can't give you any tips as I don't know what you are wanting to do. :) But those links will show you your options and you can see what interest you.

Be careful in November as some mountains shut down partially or fully for a few weeks for maintenance on cable cars etc. (you are traveling in the slow season).

If you find some activities you would like to do and have more questions about them please ask!

One good place to start is the Swiss railways timetable here. It can help you plan all your train, boat, bus trips around the country.

Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018