What to see and do in Switzerland in November

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2017 at 4:57:45 #813242

Hi There,

I have a 7 day Europe trip booked in Mid-nov 2018. I will be landing in Zurich on 18th Nov, with a return flight on 25th Nov. I will be visiting with my wife and 6 year old son (we are all very excited, although a bit worried about the weather!!!).

I was thinking first 3 days in Switzerland and rest in Italy. Covering Lucerne and Interlaken while in Switzerland.

Any tips please.

Many thanks,

Harsh

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 September 2017 at 17:39:51 #869740

Hi Harsh and welcome to MySwissAlps!

If you are looking for things to do in and around those towns click the links below:

I can’t give you any tips as I don’t know what you are wanting to do. 🙂 But those links will show you your options and you can see what interest you.

Be careful in November as some mountains shut down partially or fully for a few weeks for maintenance on cable cars etc. (you are traveling in the slow season).

If you find some activities you would like to do and have more questions about them please ask!

One good place to start is the Swiss railways timetable here. It can help you plan all your train, boat, bus trips around the country.

Lucas

• The thread ‘What to see and do in Switzerland in November’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10960 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.