When to buy Titlis cable car ticket package?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 August 2017 at 19:57:37 #812864

Hi, the link on MySwissAlps.com to buy tickets to Titlis – http://www.swisstravelsystem. co.uk/en/products/excu rsiontitlis, opens with tour packages including return by ice lift chair. Is this package available only online or can I buy this at the station in Engelberg.

I am reluctant to buy the package online as people on the forum have said not to buy Mt.Titlis tickets in advance as weather plays a big part in enjoying the view.

Can you please advice?

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    5 August 2017 at 21:14:09 #867956

Hi Parents,

No worries, tickets purchased through them are open dated. The date you’ll fill out during purchase is the first day you can use the tickets, but you can also use them later if you’re in the area for a longer time. So you can pick the best weather day.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 August 2017 at 21:07:59 #867957

I have been trying to purchase my Mt. Titlas tickets with the above link but it is not working. It keeps saying the page is not working. Anyone know how to get in to buy them?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 August 2017 at 10:16:15 #867958

Hi Madebysade,

Yes, there seems to be a technical issue on that website at the moment. If it isn’t fixed before you travel we do have other ticket options for Mt. Titlis here.

Lucas

• The thread ‘When to buy Titlis cable car ticket package?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.