Maps / Schedules for attractions and train routes

Maps / Schedules for attractions and train routes

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
TweetyBird
TweetyBird
7 posts
Feb 16, 2017 - 8:37 PM

Hello,

We will be travelling to Switzerland from August 20th to 27th August and have planned the days as below. we will be 3 adults , 2 senior citizens and 2 children age 7. I am trying to study what routes we would need to take for each day but am not able to locate maps or schedules. I will really appreciate if you could guide me as to where can I find the maps and schedules . Really really appreciate all the help the team has lent out. OUr trip would not have been possible if I had not discovered ur site. Thank you so much!!

August 20th Day 1 Zurich to obwalden

August 21st Day 2 Lucerne- Pilatus(Steepest Cogwheel ride) Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge and Lake Lucerne

August 22nd Day 3 Rhine Falls - St. Peters Church and Lake zurich

August 23rd Day 4 Jungfraujoch - depending on the weather

August 24th Day 5 GOlden Pass Panorama Train - Lake Brienz ,Gstaad,Montreux

August 25th Day 6 Mt. Titlis - Sarnen

August 26th Day 7 Lugano - Swiss Miniature and The Chocolate Factory

August 27th Day 8 Back to zurich Airport ( Flight is at 7am in the morning)

Regards,

Tweety Bird

Lucas
Lucas
7085 posts
expert &
Feb 17, 2017 - 3:06 PM in reply to TweetyBird

Hi TweetyBird,

Are you looking for physical maps? You can use the Swiss railways timetable to find the train connections for each route.

I would use Google Maps to find where each attraction is and the nearest train station (IE Luzern to Pilatus) and then use the timetable linked above to find the connections. Luzern is the local German spelling for Lucerne.

There are also maps on our attraction pages - when you click on Mt. Pilatus for example there will be map at the bottom the page.

Does that help or do you want to buy physical maps?

Lucas

Last modified on Feb 17, 2017 - 5:05 PM by Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018