Train change time at Zweisimmen

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 June 2018 at 5:30:35 #816741

Hi

my family of 7 including one infant of 1 year, planning to travel from interlaken to montreux via Zweisimmen on 20aug 2018,

there is a train from Interlaken west starting at 9.11, arriving at Zweisimmen 10.19 at platform no 7, the connecting train for Montreux leaves at 10.25 from platform no 8 ( MOB Panoramic).

Can we catch this connection with at least 8 pc of baggage, a stroller with a baby.

Could you please send me the drawing showing the 2 platforms, entry, exit, lift, etc.

The input provided would helpme in planning my trip.

Ashu

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    19 June 2018 at 5:47:18 #888753

Hello Ashu and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Both you will have to walk the width of the platform maybe 25 meters depending on which carriages you arrive and depart. You should have no trouble. People do it every day. Just get organised to get off the arriving train before you actually stop.

• The thread ‘Train change time at Zweisimmen’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.