Jul 8, 2017 - 12:39 PM
We are a couple who will be travelling from Geneva to Interlaken on September 16, 2017
we plan to take the Geneva-Montreux-Interlaken path to be able to ride the Golden Pass train along the way
we plan on taking the following trains:
Geneva-Montreux (IR1725 14:30-15:37pm)
Montreux-Zweisimmen (Golden Pass train 2128 15:44-17:32pm) - this schedule is a must because we want to take the panoramic train with VIP seats
Zweisimmen-Interlaken (RE4080 17:38-18:43pm)
1. would the schedule above give us enough time to switch trains ? (given there are 2 of us and we each have 1 big luggage & 1 hand carry/carry on luggage with us) or do we need to take an earlier train from Geneva to Montreux so we don't miss the Golden Pass train at 15:44? likewise, do we need to take a later train from Zweisimmen to Interlaken so don't miss the RE4080 17:38 departure?
- in Montreux - 7 minutes from IR1725 at 15:37 to Golden Pass train 2128 at 15:44
- in Zweisimmen - 6 minutes from 2128 at 17:32 to RE4080 at 17:38
2. do we need to make reservations for the Geneva-Montreux train ride? if ever, can we do this online? and would it be okay if we have 2 big & 2 small luggages with us while on the train?
3. we need to make reservations for the VIP seats in the Golden pass (Montreux-Zweisimmen) - would it be okay if we have 2 big & 2 small luggages with us while on the train?
4. do we need to make reservations for the Zweisimmen-Interlaken train ride? and would it be okay if we have 2 big & 2 small luggages with us while on the train?