Jul 8, 2017 - 5:15 PM
We are a couple who will be travelling from Interlaken to Zermatt on September 19, 2017
(there are 2 of us and we each have 1 big luggage & 1 hand carry/carry on luggage with us so that's 2 small & 2 big luggages)
we plan to take the following trains:
Interlaken-Spiez (IC968 11:00-11:21am)
Spiez-Visp (IC812 11:36-12:02nn)
Visp-Zermatt (R233 12:08-13:14pm)
1. would the schedule above give us enough time to switch trains?
2. do we need to make reservations for any of the 3 train rides? if ever, can we do this online?
3. would it be okay if we have 2 big & 2 small luggages with us while on the train?
4. all 3 train rides are covered by the Swiss Travel Pass? so we can ride them for free?
5. all 3 train rides are covered by the Swiss Half Fare Card? we can ride them for half the price (or maybe less if the ride is a short distance?)