Mar 25, 2018 - 7:41 PM
Thank you for your quick response Lucas. I just tried again on sbb for Lauterbrunnen to Nimes for Thu, 05.04.18 and and get this message "Sorry, the offer you want is no longer available."
I am trying to decide if a rail pass makes sense. I think the Swiss Half-Fare Card might make the most sense as we are spending 6 days with plans for:
- June 16: Zurich to Lucerne.
- June 17 Lucerne to Meiringen. Meiringen to Lauterbrunnen.
- June 18 Lauterbrunnen to Schynige Platte; First to Lauterbrunnen.
- June 19 Round trip Lauterbrunnen to Oeschinenesee.
- June 20 Around Lauterbrunnen/Gimmelwald aread
- June 21 Lauterbrunnen to Nimes.
I think we would like to take at least one boat ride (will be near 3 lakes that would be ideal for boat rides).
On a side note, when I try to log in for purchase I get this message "You cannot currently register. Please try again later." I was hoping if I logged in it would remember my passenger information to make it easier to calculate ticket cost without a pass vs with a pass.
Thanks again for your advice.