Train Wengen to Lucerne with Swiss Half Fare Card

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
vonaallen
vonaallen
1 post
Mar 26, 2018 - 6:27 PM

Hello, this is my 1st time on the forum.

We plan to visit Lauterbrunnen/Wengen and Lucerne in June 2018. This is our first trip to Europe. We will be visiting Germany first and plan to spend 6 nights total in Switzerland. We have purchased Swiss Half Cards. I used the Swiss timetables to find trains from Basel SBB to Wengen and see what the fare would be using our Swiss Half Cards . I successfully found what I was looking for - travel time, cost, train changes, etc.

Now I am looking for similar information for Wengen to Lucerne , departing Wengen on June 11th. The tool keeps saying "We couldn’t find any results for your search........" I tried earlier dates thinking June 11th departure date was too far out. But that did not help.

I browsed previous threads and other help tools on the website but couldn't find an answer.

What do I need to do differently?

Thank you!

rockoyster
rockoyster
4645 posts
expert
Mar 26, 2018 - 8:15 PM in reply to vonaallen

Hello vonaallen,

Try Wengen to Luzern here www.sbb.ch/en/timetabl e.html for 11April to get price.

Last modified on Mar 26, 2018 - 8:17 PM by rockoyster
Arno
Arno
12143 posts
expert &
Mar 27, 2018 - 7:52 AM

Welcome to MySwissAlps Vonaallen!

Perhaps it was a temporary issue. I just filled out your trip in the advanced timetable at www.myswissalps.com/ti metable, and it gave me the results. I entered Meiringen as a via-station, to be sure to get options via the scenic Golden Pass line. Please see the attachment.

As Rockoyster said, for prices you need to fill out a date within a month from now.

Please login to see the attached documents

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019