Train Wengen to Lucerne with Swiss Half Fare Card

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 March 2018 at 18:27:15 #814978

Hello, this is my 1st time on the forum.

We plan to visit Lauterbrunnen/Wengen and Lucerne in June 2018. This is our first trip to Europe. We will be visiting Germany first and plan to spend 6 nights total in Switzerland. We have purchased Swiss Half Cards. I used the Swiss timetables to find trains from Basel SBB to Wengen and see what the fare would be using our Swiss Half Cards . I successfully found what I was looking for – travel time, cost, train changes, etc.

Now I am looking for similar information for Wengen to Lucerne , departing Wengen on June 11th. The tool keeps saying “We couldn’t find any results for your search……..” I tried earlier dates thinking June 11th departure date was too far out. But that did not help.

I browsed previous threads and other help tools on the website but couldn’t find an answer.

What do I need to do differently?

Thank you!

• The thread ‘Train Wengen to Lucerne with Swiss Half Fare Card’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.