Train Wengen to Lucerne with Swiss Half Fare Card

Train Wengen to Lucerne with Swiss Half Fare Card

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
vonaallen
vonaallen
1 post
Mar 26, 2018 - 6:27 PM

Hello, this is my 1st time on the forum.

We plan to visit Lauterbrunnen/Wengen and Lucerne in June 2018. This is our first trip to Europe. We will be visiting Germany first and plan to spend 6 nights total in Switzerland. We have purchased Swiss Half Cards. I used the Swiss timetables to find trains from Basel SBB to Wengen and see what the fare would be using our Swiss Half Cards . I successfully found what I was looking for - travel time, cost, train changes, etc.

Now I am looking for similar information for Wengen to Lucerne , departing Wengen on June 11th. The tool keeps saying "We couldn’t find any results for your search........" I tried earlier dates thinking June 11th departure date was too far out. But that did not help.

I browsed previous threads and other help tools on the website but couldn't find an answer.

What do I need to do differently?

Thank you!

rockoyster
rockoyster
3924 posts
expert
Mar 26, 2018 - 8:15 PM in reply to vonaallen

Hello vonaallen,

Try Wengen to Luzern here www.sbb.ch/en/timetabl e.html for 11April to get price.

Last modified on Mar 26, 2018 - 8:17 PM by rockoyster
Arno
Arno
11162 posts
expert &
Mar 27, 2018 - 7:52 AM

Welcome to MySwissAlps Vonaallen!

Perhaps it was a temporary issue. I just filled out your trip in the advanced timetable at www.myswissalps.com/ti metable, and it gave me the results. I entered Meiringen as a via-station, to be sure to get options via the scenic Golden Pass line. Please see the attachment.

As Rockoyster said, for prices you need to fill out a date within a month from now.

Please login to see the attached documents

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018