Train station to hotel transfers in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2018 at 3:22:43 #816651

Please guide me as to how to reach from the rail station to these hotels i will be staying

Krebs at Interlaken

Art deco Montana Lucerne

Adler Zurich

Since there will be luggage I wanted your advice as to the comfortable way to reach the hotels

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 June 2018 at 6:56:37 #888331

Hi Ratnapedneca,

You can use the timetable to find the public transit options. https://www.myswissalp s.com/timetable Enter the hotel address in the destination.

For example: Hotel Adler (8001 Zürich, Rosengasse 10) is 14 minutes by tram from Zurich train station, including 7 minutes walking from your train to the tram stop and a 3 minute walk when you get off the tram to the hotel.

Taxis would be the most comfortable option.

• The thread ‘Train station to hotel transfers in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.